Friday, August 19, 2011

How to be Saved!

Because this blog  has now received so many hits from every corner of the globe and from people of every faith, let me review here in simple terms what you need to do to be sure that you will not go to an eternal death when you die but live forever with God in heaven. God is love and his kingdom is one of forgiveness, love and acceptance. The Bible teaches us that the only way to God and to live securely with him forever is through Jesus Christ. Not accepting Jesus' payment for your sins or fallen human state resulting in wrong thoughts and actions means that an eternal damnation awaits you when you die. Jesus died on a cross for the sins of everyone in the the world two thousand years ago. That meas that all your past and future sins are already forgiven. You do however need to personally accept His death and resurrection for you and come into a personal relationship with him to be saved from an eternal hell. We read in Romans 10:9 that, "If you declare (with your mouth) that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."


Life’s Biggest Question (With thanks to the Soul Winning Script)
Has anyone ever told you that God loves you and that He has a wonderful plan for your life? If you were to die this very instant, do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you would go to heaven? If you say yes, then that is great but why would you say so? If you respond with anything less than,“I have Jesus in my heart,” or something similar to that, then let me proceed. Let me share with you what the Bible reads. It says, “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” and “the wages of sin is death but the (free) gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” The Bible also reads, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” You are a “whosoever” right? Of course you are! Now go ahead and click on "Salvation Prayer" on the right hand side and read and pray the prayer for your salvation!



Pray this Prayer for Your Salvation out loud!
Lord Jesus, bless my family and I with long and healthy lives. I wish to receive you in my heart now. Make yourself real to me and do a quick work in me. Come into my heart Lord Jesus, Forgive me of my sins. Wash and cleanse me. Set me free! Thank You that You died for me. I believe that You are risen from the dead and that You are coming back again for me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. Give me a passion for the lost, a hunger for the things of God and a holy boldness to preach the gospel or good news of Jesus Christ. I am now saved! I am born again. I am forgiven and on my way to heaven because I have You Jesus, in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment